A blackjack FAQs guide is important for all players who are curious about blackjack online. Especially where to find the best AU casino websites to play a little game of 21. Many of the rules in blackjack are straightforward, and you won’t take a long time to understand them.
So, we’ve made sure that you have all the information you need about blackjack with this FAQs guide. You can read this blackjack FAQs guide for more information.
Best Blackjack Casino Sites for Aussie Players
What Are the Rules of Blackjack?
- You need to understand that the main aim of the blackjack game is getting as close to 21 as possible without going over. Plus, your blackjack hand must be better than the dealer’s hand.
- Face cards are valued at 10.
- Every player will start with two cards, and the dealer’s card will be hidden until the end.
- If you want another card, you need to press the “hit’ button.
- Suppose you go over 21, you will go bust, which means the dealer will win regardless of their hand.
- If the dealer gives you a 21 (and Ace and a 10) from the onset, you will automatically have a blackjack.
- When you have a blackjack, you could expect a payout of 1.5 the amount of your bet. However, this rate depends on the casino site.
- The dealer will always take more cards until they get to a total of 17 or higher.
- You can double your bet if you want to, and you will get one more card.
- If you have two of the same cards, you can decide to split the cards into two hands.
- When you split, you also double your bet because you have two hands instead of one.
Why Do Dealers Always Win Blackjack?
The game is designed to ensure that the casino (house) has a slight advantage over the player. So, the more you play, the more the house has a chance to win. However, that does not mean you cannot win against the house.
How Much Do You Get Paid in a Casino for a Blackjack?
In most cases, you will be paid 3 to 2 for blackjack. So if you find a casino that offers to pay out less than 3 to 2, you know you must not play at that casino. However, if you are playing a blackjack variation, you can expect to have the payout lower than the standard blackjack game.
Do You Hit or Stay on 16?
If you are a risk-taker, then you can hit on the 16. The statistics state that you will lose 70% of the time you hit on a 16. However, when you hit, you will win 25,23% of the time. So it’s best to stand if you have a multi-card 16 like 4,5, 7.
What is the Basic Strategy to Win Blackjack?
- When the dealer has 2-6, you should stand, especially if you have 12-16.
- If the dealer has a seven and an ace, you should stand, especially if you hold a 12-16.
- When you have aces and eights, you should always split them.
- If you have an 11, then you should double your bet, especially if the dealer has 2-10.
- When you have an Ace- six, then you should either hit or double your bet.
Is Online Blackjack Fixed?
No. If you are playing blackjack at a licensed and reputable casino, you should not issue a rigged blackjack game. Instead, it would be best if you always were on the lookout for fishy blackjack casino sites.
Why Should You Split in Blackjack?
It’s always advisable to split when you have been dealt an Ace because you get a chance to have two hands. This means that you have double the chances of winning. Plus, if you have a bad hand, you can turn it into a good one when you split.
Do You Always Double Down on 11?
It would be best if you always aimed to get as close to 21 as possible to win. When you hold an 11, you are in a strong position. However, if the game rules dictate that the dealer must hit on a soft 17, you should always double down.
How Much Should You Bet in Blackjack?
You should at least have 100 betting units when you play blackjack. These units will most likely last you 4 hours. First, however, you need to check if you have enough in your budget for 100 betting units. It would be best if you always played within your budget.
Do 5 Cards Win in Blackjack?
The five-card Charlie gives the player an edge in blackjack because if you collect five cards without busting, you will win automatically. However, the dealer’s blackjack is the exception because it wins even if you have a blackjack.
What Happens When Someone Gets Blackjack?
When you get a blackjack, you will get your original bet, and the dealer will give you 1.5 of your original bet. However, if you draw, you will need get to keep your original bet money. But if you lose, then the dealer will get to keep your bet.